SkillsFuture Study Awards
Under the SkillsFuture Study Awards, eligible applicants will receive a monetary award of S$5,000, which can be used to defray out-of-pocket expenses associated with the course.
|Accountancy||NUS-Chicago Booth Emerging CFOs for Asia Programme|
|International Business||Advanced Management Programme-Asia in Focus|
|Business Strategies for Asia|
|Mergers & Acquisitions|
|Stanford-NUS Executive Programme in International Management|
IDRC Scholarship/Travel Grant Programme
This scholarship applies to the Managing Cross-border Trade and Value Chains in Southeast Asia programme. Women leaders and participants from Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Timor-Leste, the Philippines, and Vietnam are encouraged to apply for the discretionary scholarships and grants. This programme is supported by the International Development Research Centre (IDRC).
Productivity and Innovation Credit ("PIC")
For Singapore companies, the Government of Singapore offers Productivity and Innovation Credit ("PIC") to taxpayers, providing significant tax deductions and cash payouts for investments in training. Please visit IRAS for more information on your eligibility and PIC application procedure.
- Singaporeans with at least 3 years of work experience in the Accountancy sector
- Committed to deepening skills in the sector
- Has track record of contributing to learning and training of self and/or others
- Provides proof of admission to the selected course of study
- Employers’ nominations are highly encouraged. Employers should provide reasons for nomination, details of nominee’s work performance and potential for advancement in the company/sector, and explain how the course of study will help nominee fulfil current and future job requirements
- Individual applicants should preferably provide a letter of recommendation or testimonial from current or former employer
- Preferably working in an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) under the Singapore Qualification Programme (For the list of ATOs, please click here)
- Not a previous recipient of any SkillsFuture Study Award