- Why NUS Executive Education?
- How long are your programmes?
- What qualifications will I receive upon completing a programme?
- Are your programmes residential?
- What are your admission requirements?
- If I complete a programme with NUS Executive Education, will I be considered an NUS alumnus?
- Do you currently offer any distance learning programmes?
- Where can I find more information on NUS Business School's degree programmes (including MBA and EMBA)?
- I have been accepted into a programme. When will I receive more information, such as the timetable and course materials?
- What is the usual class size?
- What time do classes begin and finish?
- Where can I find a programme's course outline?
- I have a busy schedule. Do you offer classes on evenings or weekends?
- I have prior commitments during the course and cannot attend some classes. Do you provide make-up sessions?
- What does the programme fee include? Does it include accommodation?
- What type of savings do you offer for your programmes?
- What type of government grants and subsidies can be used towards your programmes?
- Do you offer scholarships or sponsorships for your programmes?
- How can I apply for a programme?
- How soon will I hear about my acceptance to a programme?
- When is the deadline to register?
- What is the enrolment process?
- Can I postpone or cancel my application if I am no longer able to attend? Are there any charges?
- Do I need to submit payment along with my application?
- Where are you located?
NUS Business School provides Executive Education programmes from a uniquely Asian perspective. Our programmes enable you to leverage the best of global knowledge and deep Asian insights to help propel your business to succeed in Asia and beyond.
Most of our programmes are five or 10 days in duration, with some exceptions. Please refer to the respective programme web page for details.
You will receive a certificate of completion, signed by the Dean of NUS Business School and the Chairman of Executive Education. To receive a certificate of completion, you need to complete at least 75% of the classes.
Please refer to the "Who Should Attend" section on the respective programme webpage that you are interested in. If you are unsure, our advisors will be glad to assist.
NUS alumni status is reserved for graduates of degree programmes only.
However, after completing an NUS Executive Education programme, you will be considered an NUS Executive Education alumnus, which entitles you to 10% alumni savings on future executive education courses with us.*
In addition, for the following two-week programmes, you will have the option to join the NUS Business School Alumni Association (NUSBSA) as an Affiliate Member at the prevailing fee.
- Stanford–NUS Programme in International Management
- Advanced Management Programme
- General Management Programme
NUSBSA is an alumni-run association for NUS Business School alumni.
*Alumni savings benefits do not apply to the following courses: (1) Asia Leaders in Financial Institutions; and (2) Stanford–NUS Executive Programme in International Management.
Unfortunately, we do not offer any distance learning programmes at the moment.
You will receive programme details and pre-reading materials (if any) via email two to four weeks before the start of the course. Please note that we can only send programme materials to participants who have made payment.
Our programmes are designed to maximise opportunities for faculty–student engagement. Depending on the programme, participant numbers can range from 15 to 60 participants.
Classes are usually scheduled from 9am to 5pm, with lunch and two breaks in between.
Please email the respective programme's advisor.
Unfortunately, we only offer full-day programmes during weekdays at the moment.
We offer early payment benefits, as well as team enrolment savings for our open programmes. NUS alumni and past participants of NUS Executive Education are also entitled to 10% alumni savings.*
Early payment savings (applies to Visa and MasterCard only):
- > 45 days before start of programme: 10% savings
- > 30 days before start of programme: 5% savings
To learn more about team enrolment benefits, please contact a programme advisor for details.
*Only one benefit can be applied at any one time.
Early payment savings do not apply to the following courses: (1) Asia Leaders in Financial Institutions; (2) NUS–Chicago Booth Emerging CFOs for Asia Programme; and (3) Stanford–NUS Executive Programme in International Management.
Alumni savings benefits do not apply to the following courses: (1) Asia Leaders in Financial Institutions; and (2) Stanford–NUS Executive Programme in International Management.
For Singapore companies, the Government of Singapore offers Productivity and Innovation Credit ("PIC") to taxpayers, providing significant tax deductions and cash payouts for investments in training. Please visit IRAS for more information on your eligibility and PIC application procedure.
Participants can also apply for the SkillsFuture Study Awards, eligible applicants will receive a monetary award which can be used to defray the costs. Details available here.
No. In general, NUS Executive Education does not offer any form of financial assistance. You may wish to utilise our early payment benefit (please see above).
Participants interested in applying for the Managing Cross-border Trade and Value Chains in Southeast Asia programme may apply for the scholarship/travel grant offered by the International Development Research Centre (IDRC).
Please submit an online application for our Programme Admissions Committee to determine your eligibility.
You will receive an email within three business days notifying you of the status of your application. For most programmes, qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis.
One month before commencement of the programme. Applications received after the deadline will be considered based on space availability. Participants are strongly advised to apply at least two months in advance.
- Submit online application
- Program Admissions Committee determines eligibility
- Notification of application status via email within three business days
- Receive invoice and make payment
- Seat is confirmed
We must be notified in writing of all cancellations and transfers. If you are admitted to a programme but find that you are unable to attend, you have the following cancellation options:
Cancellation / Postponement charge:
- < 45 days before programme: 50% of applicable programme fee
- < 15 days before programme: 100% of applicable programme fee
Applicants may postpone participation, subject to the above postponement charges. If you do not use up the fee credit within 12 months on another programme, it will be forfeited.
Qualified substitutes can replace participants who are unable to attend. Requests for substitutions must be made in writing.
No. Payment is only due after you are accepted. Advanced payment of the full programme fee is required to secure your seat. We can only send programme materials to participants who have made payment in full.
We are located at:
Mochtar Riady Building, Level 5
15 Kent Ridge Drive, Singapore 119245