The Stanford–NUS Executive Program in International Management is taught by full-time faculty from both NUS Business School and the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Real-World Strategies for Global Business
The Stanford–NUS Executive Program in International Management presents a unique opportunity to immerse in the vibrant cultures of two of the world's most respected institutions, one renowned for its iconoclastic approach to critical thinking and challenging assumptions, and the other for its uncompromisingly high standards and academic rigor. Held annually in Singapore for 30 years now, the Stanford-NUS Executive Program has been for many, a foundation for assuming greater leadership roles.
These two weeks of highly intensive sessions are designed to augment participants' expertise with current insights and a greater depth of knowledge. Its aim is to hone analytical and behavioral skills essential for attaining a competitive edge in global and Asian business, and because of its international cohort, it also facilitates an invaluable worldwide network of peers across various industries.
Dates and Fees
- 17 – 31 Aug 2013 *Registration Open*
- Program Fees USD 18,000
- Fees include tuition, books and other course materials, tea/lunches (during classes) and some dinners and refreshments
- Accommodation and some meals are not included in the fee
- Program will be held at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
- Eligibility: Candidates must have:
- 8 or more years of significant managerial experience
- Be proficient in English as all classes and reading materials are in English
Stanford Graduate School of Business
The Stanford Graduate School of Business began its first executive education program in 1952. Recognised as one of the leading schools of management in the world, the faculty researches and works with leading companies around the globe to establish innovative leading-edge management practices.