Master Yourself, Inspire Performance
The Leadership Development Program is an immersive program designed to help leaders and senior managers advance their leadership skills and build their capacity to lead successful change in their organizations.
Over five days, participants will be exposed to a variety of robust leadership frameworks, interactive case discussions and exercises that will enable them to understand the mindset of high performance leaders, and to tap into their own strengths to influence and lead with impact. They will explore different facets of leadership, such as inspiring and motivating teams, building commitment and managing resistance to change.
Before the start of the program, participants will be required to complete a comprehensive 360-degree leadership assessment and a behaviour profiling questionnaire. During the program, professional facilitators will work with participants individually and in small groups to interpret the assessments and provide a personalized reflective experience. The facilitators will also assist participants in designing an action plan to become a more effective leader.
Dates and Fees
- 16 – 20 Jun 2014 *Registration Open*
- 8 – 12 Sep 2014 *Registration Open*
- 1 – 5 Dec 2014
- 23 – 27 Mar 2015
- Fees: SGD 7,980 (excl. GST) | SGD 8,538.60 (incl. GST)
Note: GST applies to individuals and Singapore registered companies.
Early Payment & Team Enrolment Savings
Enjoy savings if you pay early using Visa or MasterCard:
- > 45 days before start of program: 10% savings
- > 30 days before start of program: 5% savings
Team enrolment benefits are available, please contact Program Advisor for details.
- Emerging Leaders Program: For new managers seeking to enhance their leadership skills.
- Women in Leadership: For emerging women leaders who wish to develop the confidence and leadership acumen to advance their careers.