Who Should Attend?
- Family members with senior level responsibility for leading and managing their family-owned businesses
- Board members of family-owned companies
- Founders, successors or CEOs
- Family members working in the company
- Next generation family members
- Non-family board members, CEOs or senior executives
Participants are encouraged to attend the program with at least two members of the same family-owned business to enable members to learn together and implement changes more efficiently.
"The Asian Family Business Program is an absolute necessity for leaders or supermen who are serious about continuity and succession. I am glad to have met many business family friends in the region."
Owner, Fairview Global
"Definitely worth attending as it brings more insight on running a family business."
Director, Hatten Group Sdn Bhd
"This is a very good course. It is the first course I have attended in a long time, and I realise the benefits of structured training and discussions."
General Manager, PT Pluit Cold Storage
"If you are among the next generation of your family business, do take this course."
Lam Nguyen Yen Anh
Deputy Managing Director, Cho Ray – M&C Corporation